Indie brand: Snikt and Bamf



If you are a regular reader of my blog you might have noticed my obsession with Catwoman. She's my favourite comic book character and I collect anything related to her. I also have a growing obsession with pins and brooches since getting my fake leather jacket so how could I resist this amazing acrylic brooch from Snikt and Bamf.

Snikt and Bamf make cool geeky jewellery and accessories from anything to do with Batman, Jurassic Park, Star Wars, Marvel and Nightmare Before Christmas. The brooch is a thick layered acrylic that is really sturdy and good quality. I love it! My next purchase is definitely going to be the Poison Ivy brooch... or maybe one of the Jurrasic Park ones.

Their links...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.