Burt's Bees haul.

After falling in love with Burt's Bees lip products I decided to stock up on their products and try a few new things. Amazon had a deal going where if you spend £15 on Burt's Bees you got a free lip gift set. That was as good an excuse as any!
The main thing I wanted to get was a Gloss Lip Crayon after loving the matte versions. These ones are fairly new and they have tons of lovely colours. I opted for Outback Oasis which is a nice soft beige colour, and have been using this a lot, it's really nice. 

The set I got free came with this cute bag (which I now use to keep all my BB products), a Strawberry lipbalm (which I carry round in my bag), a lip shimmer in Peony, and  tinted lip balm in Zinnia. Both of these are lovely pinkish neutral shades. 

Finally I got the Essential Burt's Bees Kit which features lots of handy products. A Soap Bark & Chamomile Deep Cleansing balm, a Hand Slave, Milk & Honey body lotion, and a Coconut Foot Cream. I haven't tried all of these yet but I'm looking forward to seeing what they are all like.

So that's my Burt's Bees haul! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.