Latest in Beauty box January...

 Latest in Beauty subscription service have had a recent rebrand that allows you to curate your own box each month and as I am so picky I was instantly interested and decided to see what was on offer. It turns out there was tons of great stuff- if you fill out a short survey they show you the products tailored to your tastes too. You can choose from either 3, 6 or 9 products and delivery is free if you subscribe. I went for 6 products and it cost me just £15 which I think is a complete bargain! 


I chose...

Sally Hansen Insta-dry... (full size) I'm running out of top coat and this is supposed to be a great one.
Benefit Roller Lash... I find Benefit mascaras hit and miss but I've already tried this and love it. It lifts and curls my lashes and makes them huge!
Burts Bees lip crayon in Sedona Sands... (full size) This alone has an rrp of around £10 and it's a lovely everyday shade that is nice and moisturising. Another hit :)
Bee Good Hydrate, Smooth & Prime Serum... (10ml) Made with natural ingredients and really smoothing.
The Organic Pharmacy Lip & Eye Cream... (full size) I've tried a few things from this brand and really liked them so looking forward to testing this out. (This has an rrp of around £12)
Malin + Goetz Trio pack... This has samples of their grapfruit face cleanser, lip moisturiser and vitamin e face moisturiser. Love trying out new skincare.

Extras...
They also chucked in a Latest in Beauty pouch and a tube of Beverly Hills Formula Charcoal toothpaste (happy to get this as I love this stuff!)

Overall I am really happy with this box. So many great products and such good value. The only downside was trying to just pick 6 products, but every single item here is something I will get good use out of.

If you are interested their website is here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.