Lately November...

I read my trade copy of Zodiac Starforce this month and I had to take a picture simply because the book is so damn beautiful!

On Bonfire night we had our usual family get together and I decided to have a go at baking something. I made Swiss cakes- I'm not a big fan of cooking/ baking in general but these tasted pretty good so it was a success :)

Thor delivering a great burn

I decided to buy a blender so I can make my own smoothies (and milkshakes!) but have been ill pretty much the whole month so haven't really had the chance to properly try it out. My bookmarks are packed with smoothie recipes I can't wait to try though.
 
I had to take a picture of this pancake/banana/ caramel combo because it was bloody delicious!

And finally some recent comic pulls.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.