Lately... December

Christmas is my favourite time of year and I love it when the tree is up and twinkling in the corner.
I had an essay due for uni the week before Christmas and was hugely relieved when I finished it as it stressed me out a lot!
I'm also pleased to say I went back to work last week after having to take some time out because of my health. It's been good to get back into a routine. 
After doing some late night Christmas shopping we got some nutella doughnuts and they were bloody delicious!
We always have one of these in the house in December
This angel on top of my Mum's Christmas tree is as old as I am, she's looking a bit worse for wear...
I treated myself to some fancy chocolate :)
Christmas morning carnage!
Some of the amazing presents I got. I'll probably do a separate post

So this is my last lately post of the year and I wanted to share some of my favourite and most popular posts from this blog in 2016...

1. Mental health and my comfort zone (here)
2. Having a mental illness and staying positive (here)
3. 15 Random questions tag (here)
4. Bipolar awareness day (here)
5. A trip to Cardiff (here)
6. The Doctor Who Experience (here)
7. Rock Candy Batgirl & Wonder Woman figures (here)
8. A trip to Devon (here)
9. May reading round up (here)
10. Geeky haul (here)
11. Free Comic Book Day 2016 (here)
12. Panic: dealing with anxiety (here)
13. Indie brand: Snikt and Bamf (here)
14. 20 facts about me (here)
15. Current music picks (here)

Lastly, thanks to everyone who stops by and reads my blog x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.