You Beauty Box November...

You Beauty is a bit different to other beauty subscription boxes in that it lets you choose which items you get. From a monthly selection you can either get 2 items for £6.95, 3 items for £8.95 or 4 for £10.95 (all include postage). I always go for the 2 items as they always chuck in some extras as well.

Here's what I got in my November box...


Firstly the 2 items I chose were:

The Library of Fragrance Baby Powder Cologne Spray (15ml)... I'm not much of a perfume person but I do like sprays that have simple clean scents so this is perfect- and it's just the right size to carry around too.

Emma Bridgewater Feels Like Home Body Wash (200ml)... This is a full sized item and I thought it would make a perfect stocking filler but i'm tempted to keep it for myself as the smell is amazing. It's described as chamomile, lavender and orange blossom but it just smells really cosy and lovely.

Each box also got Santa Baby Pop Bands, 7th Heaven Strengthen Nail & Cuticle Masques and Flowers By Kenzo mini spray.

I have to say the extras have been getting better and better with this box lately- and for so many full sized items for under £7 you can't go wrong!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.