Lately October...

 Halloween is one of my favourite times of the year and I love all the spooky stuff in the shops!

I had a big sort out at the beginning of the month and took a load of stuff to the charity shop, whilst there I picked up a couple of books too :) 

This is the time of year when I like to stock up on wax melts and candles. An Autumn night with candles burning and snuggled up with a book sounds pretty perfect to me!
 Catching up with my favourite comic series: Paper Girls
 This month the third series of Black Mirror hit Netflix, and I watched it all straight away!
I'll be honest, this month has been a tough one for me. I've been struggling a lot with my mental health. Hopefully a change in my meds will help but in the mean time I've been trying to practice some self care- including some colouring in which is does help my anxiety.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.