Pink Parcel October 2016...

 Pink Parcel is a 'luxury period subscription box' that sends you a monthly supply of tampons and/or pads and a selection of treats including tea, something sweet and other goodies.

I forgot to take a picture of the rest of the box but you can check back at any of my previous Pink Parcel posts to see the rest of the contents.

But now lets see what this months treats were...


1. Anatomicals face mask. I used to love this brand and look forward to trying this.
2. Dr Paw Paw Original Clear Balm. This can be used for anything from dry skin patches, chapped lips, nails, and on your hair. I am actually really excited to get this as I get really dry skin in Winter.
3. Rare Nail Polish set. This set includes 3 polishes and a sheet of very cool Halloween themed nail stickers :)
4. Coco Bazaar chocolate fruit cake. Hmmm, personally I'm not a fan of fruit cake but I will give it a go!
5. Soothe for tummy relief tea bag. As a non tea drinker this will go to someone else.
6. Sass Purifying Cleanser. We got a serum in the last box which I found a bit meh, but I will still try this.
7. Barry M Eyeshadow. This is a really nice shimmery taupe colour.
8. Merumaya Melting Cleansing Balm. I'm on the look out for a new facial cleanser so was happy to see this in the box (although the full size is pretty damn pricey!)
9. Vita Coco Coconut Oil. Definitely the most random item of the box! 

After the disappointment of last months box I am very very happy with this months offering. I think there is a great mix of stuff and quite a few full sized products too. I'm also happy that they included a Halloween item- I will be wearing some very cute and spooky nails come the 31st :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.