Threads box August...


Threads Box is a monthly subscription box from Zavvi that sends you an exclusively designed tee and a book every month for just £9.99. 

This month it wasn't as late as the last one (post here) but when I opened it I realised they'd sent me the same book as last time- fortunately their customer service has improved since the last time I dealt with them and after messaging them through facebook they sent me the right book which I received the following week :)

The teaser picture for this month was Mad Max Fury Road, which got me excited as that was one of my favourite films of last year. The t shirt is a pretty cool Mad Max design which I'm really happy with, but the book was the star this month for me as it was one on my 'to buy' list!

Fitting in with the dsytopian theme Nod by Adrian Barnes is set in a time when only the select few can sleep whilst others slowly deteriorate and die, it follows Paul one of the few who can sleep.

Here's a closer look at the tee. Next months teaser is Lord of the Rings, so I have cancelled as I am the opposite of a fan but I'm sure I will resubscribe again at some point as I really enjoy this subscription box :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.