Pink Parcel September 2016...

 Pink Parcel is a 'luxury period subscription box' that sends you a monthly supply of tampons and/or pads and a selection of treats including tea, something sweet and other goodies.

  This is what it looks like when you open the box, I opted for pads (you choose your brand as well) and got a pouch with 5 pads and 5 pant liners, as well as the 'for later' box which contained another 10 and the 'for night' box containing 5 night time pads. So now lets look at this months treats... 


1. Cuppanut, Coconut and Cranberry tea. I'm not a tea drinker so I always pass these on.
2. Schwarzkopf Bonacura Colour Freeze Shampoo. This is a great size for travelling so I will probably put it by for when I go somewhere.
3. AA Skincare Seaweed & Aloe Eye Gel. This is a full sized product and I'm looking forward to giving this a try.
4. Cotswold Lavender Slumber Spray. I HATE the smell of lavender so this will get passed on!
5. New CID Cosmetics I Glow Mini. This is a very cute baked marbleised glow powder- although when swatched it comes out more of a bronzer on me.
6. Pink Parcel Relax Tea Light set. a box of 4 LAVENDER scented tea lights -_-
7. Nairn's Oat Crackers. A strange inclusion, and they arrived in crumbs but I'll still eat them!
8. Ombar Coconut & Vanilla Raw Chocolate. Yay! chocolate! oh, raw chocolate. WTF. Stop trying to make chocolate healthy. Needless to say raw chocolate is not for me!

All in all I found this selection a bit disapointing. The last 3 boxes have been so brilliant that this one was just MEH. Of course it doesn't help that I don't like lavender but the stand out items for me are the eye gel and the glow powder (which I'll prob use as an eyeshadow as it's too dark for me). Hopefully next month will be a lot better!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.