15 Random questions tag...


I was looking for some blog post ideas and thought I'd do some tag questions *just because* so I found the 15 random questions tag...


Random picture for a random tag...

1. What's a nickname only your family calls you? 
Erm... most people just call me Shell although me and my sister have nicknames for each other which I won't share because there's too much explaining!
2. What's a weird habit of yours?

I chew gum most of the time, which isn't particularly weird but it's the best I've got!
3. Do you have any weird phobias?
Not weird but I have a huge phobia of needles
4. What's a song you secretly LOVE to blast & belt out when you're alone?

Britney Spears- Toxic, although it's no secret!
5. What's one of your biggest pet peeves?

I hate rudeness, and it annoys me when people are late. To be fair I could go on forever with this one!
6. What's one of your nervous habits?

I have anxiety so I have a fair few but mainly I fiddle about with stuff when people are talking to me and then worry if I've given too much eye contact (or not enough??!) and then don't hear what they say!
7. What side of the bed do you sleep on?

The middle like a BOSS
8. What was your first stuffed animal & it's name?

It was a huge bear that wore a dark blue pinafore dress with a boat on it and I called it Thomas.
9. What's the drink you ALWAYS order at Starbucks?

I rarely go to Starbucks but whenever I get coffee out it's usually a caramel latte.
10. What's the beauty rule you preach.. but never ACTUALLY practice?

I don't preach to anyone!
11. Which way do you face in the shower?

ok... this has got to be the weirdest and most random question ever! 
12. Do you have any 'weird' body 'skills'?

Not that I'm aware of sadly... other than the x-ray eyes.
13. What's your favourite 'comfort food'/food that's 'bad' but you love to eat it anyways?

Pizza, mac'n'cheese, toasties (basically anything containing large amounts of cheese!)
14. What's a phrase or exclamation you always say?

Mostly swear words...
15. Time to sleep- what are you ACTUALLY wearing? 

Pj's- probably Adventure Time ones ;D

If anyone has the urge to do this tag please let me know- I'd love to read your answers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.