Recent beauty favourites...

It's been forever since I've done one of these posts, so here are some recent beauty favourites... 

Toni & Guy intense softness shampoo and conditioner
I've always been pretty stingy when it comes to hair products and never like to spend more than a couple of pounds on shampoos but after trying Toni & Guy in a set I got in the new years sale I'm hooked. I have really noticed a difference in the condition of my hair, and it looks, feels and smells so much better!

NYX Voluptuous mascara
My favourite mascara is Clinique High Impact, but I hate spending £20 on just a mascara. Other than that I've never really found one I like enough to re-buy so in Boots after admiring the new NYX stand I decided to give this a go. I really like it, it need a few layers buy does give a lot of volume and lasts well... and it's only £6.50 :) 

Tony Moly Luminous Goddess Aura BB Cream
I use this pretty much every day and have repurchased a few times now. I'm not really a foundation fan so this is perfect for me- it's light and blends in well to give enough coverage to even out my complexion. It also gives a brightening effect which gives my skin a nice healthy glow.

John Frieda Frizz Ease
I've never really been into hair products to be honest as I'm too lazy but my hair can get quite frizzy so I decided to give this a go. I just rub a small amount into the lengths and ends of my hair before drying and it makes my hair lovely and smooth and super soft. Although you only get a small amount for your money fortunately a little goes a long way.

Cougar 24hr Liquid Lipstick in Mulberry
I got this is my most recent Pink Parcel and I love it! Aside from the beautiful mauve colour it dries to matte and stays on the lips for ages. Also it smells of ice cream which is a bonus!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.