Freedom Pro Melts Lipgloss...



I've had the pictures for this post sitting in my drafts folder for ages (d'oh) so thought it was about time I posted this review of the Freedom Pro Melts Lipgloss.

I hadn't tried anything from Freedom until a lovely friend sent me some bits including this gloss. For a 'budget' brand I think the packaging for this is really decent, and the tube doesn't feel cheap at all. The gloss itself is really thick, and applies really nicely without being patchy. This shade is called Sugar Fix which is a lovely vibrant almost neon hot pink. The pigmentation is amazing, and if I had to compare it to something I'd say it is similar to the Rimmel Apocolips (which I also love). 

Overall I'm really impressed, and would definitely recommend if you are into bold lip colours.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.