Lately... January


I've had the last week off from work although it mainly involved catching up with all my uni work and getting an essay written up. 

I also used my time off wisely(!) to watch Jessica Jones on Netflix. I definitely recommend if you haven't seen it yet. It was good to see Marvel on the screen get a bit darker 

I was sad to hear the news that David Bowie had passed. My childhood was filled with his music thanks to my Dad who's always been a huge fan and passed his love on to me and my sister. RIP starman

Also...

- Maybe a bit late but I enjoyed these best comics of 2015 lists

-Basically I love lists, which is why I always soak up all the end of year lists like this Best Film Quotes of 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.