January sales haul...

Here are some of the bargains I got in the sales...
Most of the time I'm really stingey when it comes to hair products- I don't like to spend a lot on shampoo or conditioner and never bother with styling products. So I thought I'd pick up some gift sets from 'pricier' hair brands in the sale to try out. I got a Mark Hill MiracOILicious(!) set and an Umberton Giannini curl set from boots and a Toni & Guy set from ASOS. 

Also from Boots I got a bunch of half price sets from the Extracts range. They have really nice scents and It's all stuff that I will use. 

From ASOS I got a Skinny Dip clutch bag. I've wanted one of their bags for a long time and when I saw this pastel purple bag for £13.50 (yay for student discount on sales items!) I coudn't resist. This comes with a cute set of plushie stickers to customise the bag.I haven't stuck them on yet, because once they are on they can't be re-stuck and I don't want to mess it up!

I always like to buy a bunch of dvds in the sales- they are mainly things I've seen that I want to add to my collection although the Girls boxset was an impulse buy. I've heard a lot about it, so hopefully I'll like it! 
I'd pre-ordered the Catwoman Dorbz from Forbidden Planet and was surprised that it arrived early- she's very cute but I *am not* going to start collecting Dorbz. No way. No matter how cute they are. One of the most random of my sales buys was the Scarlet Witch action figure. Don't ask me why... she looked cool so I thought why not! Also she comes with Odin's head so  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Also from the Forbidden Planet sale I got three of the Love and Rockets books for just £2.99. These books are huge, and I've been wanting to give the series a go for a while. 

Finally, this wasn't a sales buy, but I got it with some Christmas money. It's an ugly sweater from TeeFury and I love it! I don't think it's in your face Christmassy so I will definitely be wearing it all through Winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.