Films I'm looking forward to in 2016...


I'm a huge film fan and thought it would be fun to make a list of the films I'm most anticipating in 2016...



1. The Hateful Eight
I'm counting down until Jan 8th when I get to finally go and see the latest Quentin Tarantino film. I'm a huge fan of his films and I'm particularly excited about him working with Tim Roth again. 

2. Captain America: Civil War
Although I'm not a huge fan of Cap this film features pretty much all the Avengers at war with each other and the trailer looks amazing. Can't wait to see more of Hawkeye, Black Widow, The Vision and Scarlett Witch too!


3. Neon Demon
The latest film from Drive director Nicolas Winding Refn this is a horror film about obsession with beauty in LA and the visuals look amazing.

4. Whisky Tango Foxtrot
I don't know much about this other than it stars Tina Fey as a war reporter who arrives in Kabul clueless. This is a satire based on a book by Kim Barker and among others also stars Billy Bob Thornton.


5. Ghostbusters
Despite a huge backlash I am really looking forward to this one- I'm a huge fan of Kristen Wiig and I really like Melissa McCarthy and Kate McKinnon too. I think this will be hugely fun and entertaining.

6. The Unknown Girl
The Latest film from the Dardenne brothers who directed Two Days One Night this is a drama about a doctor who sets out to find the identity of an unknown woman who died after being denied surgery.

7. The Nice Guys 
It's a buddy cop comedy set in 70's LA starring Ryan Gosling and Russell Crowe and for some reason I want to see it!

8.The Girl on the Train
After reading and enjoying the book in 2015 I'm looking forward to seeing how they translate the story to the screen. 


9. The Forest
A horror set in Japan's Aokigahara Forest, also known as the suicide forest about a young American woman who goes there in search of her missing twin sister.

10. Pride and Prejudice and Zombies
I think the title pretty much explains everything you need to know about this film!

11. The Home For Peculiar Children
A film adaption of the Ransom Riggs book (which I really need to read) and directed by Tim Burton.

Well, I think I'll leave it there for now... are there any films you are particularly excited about in 2016?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.