Lately: December...

<Obligatory Christmas tree picture> It's four days until Christmas... argh where did all the time go?! I'm pleased to say I have officially finished all my Xmas shopping *happy dance* and have almost wrapped all my presents. Annoyingly I am working a lot over the next couple of weeks but I am still determined to have a good time!

Yesterday I finally got to try Costa's Sticky Toffee Latte from their Christmas menu. I love coffee and have been wanting to try this all month, it was YUM. My Dad asked me and my sister if we'd like to choose some new pyjamas for a Christmas present and was highly amused when we ended up choosing something from the toy shop instead. 

Here are my most recent comic pulls. I have so much catching up to do with my reading, but I am excited to start the new Scarlett Witch series from Marvel. I also have the Jem and the Holograms Annual which is adorable!

Also...

*Finishing Aziz Ansari's new show on Netflix Masters of None (which I very much enjoyed and recommend) and getting excited over new Luther episodes.

*Getting CRAZILY excited that the new Quentin Tarantino film The Hateful Eight is nearly out and soaking up all the trailers and interviews.

*Going to see Sisters at the cinema and loving this Star Wars spoof trailer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.