You Beauty Box October...



It's not very often I buy beauty boxes these days as I always find the contents not to my tastes (I'm picky!) But I always check You Beauty every month to see what's on offer- the good thing about them is you choose which two items you want from a selection and then get them sent to you with a few extra bits for just £6.95.

This month they had Revlon Colorstay Gel Envy polishes on offer and as a big fan of them decided to get a box. You got the Diamond Top Coat and a mystery colour- I got Checkmate, not necessarily one I'd have picked myself but I think it will go quite nice alternated with black nails.

The other item I picked was Stress Less Therapy Balm. It's a natural stick balm you apply to pulse points that contains chamomile, neroli, mandarin, moringa and shea butter. It's supposed to "soothe the mind and lift the spirit". As someone with anxiety disorder I don't hold much hope that it will do a great deal, but meh worth a try!

I also got some samples of Vichy Derma Blend, and some White Company perfume samples. All in all great value, as the box was the same price as the top coat alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.