Lately August...

August was a busy but brilliant month for me. At the beginning of the month was my Birthday- I went for burgers at Five guys and blogged about the day as well as all the cool presents I got.

I've been finding out how painfully expensive being a comic book reader is :( So many series I want to read, so little money... Urgh! 

Receiving an amazingly thoughtful parcel from a friend full of lovely goodies including some Freedom Make Up- I have heard so many good things about this brand so can't wait to try it all out!

Also...

 having to start work at 6.30 had made me realise how much I love my bed, and how I am really not a morning person!

♥ Becoming addicted to The Fall and marathoning both series. 

♥ Celebrating the 20th anniversary of the debut album of my all time favourite band Garbage.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.