Pop In A Box August...

I really can't believe how quick these months are going! Here's my August Pop In A Box... 

It's Scully! I had a feeling I was going to get an X-Files pop this month, now I all I need is Mulder :)

And while we are on the subject of Pop's here's an update on my collection...
I was ridiculously lucky to get one of my most wanted pops- a Vampire Spike Chase from a friend (thank you Leanne ), other new additions are the oversized Tardis, and Black Widow.

Look how cute the tenth Doctor looks with his Tardis!

[If you collect or want to collect Pop! Vinyls then PIAB is a great subscription service that allows you to choose which pops you want and don't want meaning your monthly mystery sub will always be a pop that you actually want! For my other PIAB posts go here.]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.