Obsessions: Donuts...

Ever since I was a kid I've loved collecting things. Over the years I've collected all sorts of stuff from pin badges, vinyl records, Quentin Tarantino merch, Hello Kitty stuff, Funko Pops (you might have noticed that one!) and veering on the more random side anything to do with donuts!


I'm not sure what it is exactly that I'm drawn to about donuts (I'm not even a big fan of eating them...) but they are just so cute! So here are some of the donut related things I've accumulated. Do you collect anything strange?

[Donut pin badge, Hello Kitty donut deco tape, Happy Snacks donut plush, Hello Kitty donut key chain from Tesco, donut Notes, donut purse from New Look, Drop Dead donut ring, Fanbao donut plush, donut trinket box, Di Depux donut necklace.]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.