The Netflix Tag...

I've seen this tag floating around so thought I'd give it a go as I'm a bit of a Netflix obsessive. I'm not sure who came up with the tag, but If I find out I will add their link.
1. What are you favourite series’ to watch on Netflix?
I have discovered so many amazing shows through Netflix that I've become addicted to such as Breaking Bad, Bates Motel, Arrested Development, Orphan Black, Homeland, and Lie To Me. I also love rewatching my favourites such as Buffy, AHS and Doctor Who- I have them on DVD but I'm lazy and Netflix is easier!
2. What are you currently watching on Netflix?
I just finished watching Fargo (the TV show) as I missed it when it was on TV. Damn it was brilliant! The story was so clever, funny, and full of twists. If I'm being honest I've watched it twice- it was that good!

3. If you could have any series, old or new put on Netflix, what would it be?
My favourite show is Buffy which I'm pleased to say is already on there. It would be good to have Friends and Frasier on Netflix and also the X Men cartoons which they removed (booo -_-) 
4. What is your one peeve about Netflix?
It's slightly annoying when you start watching a new show, become addicted then find you have to wait over a year for them to put the next series on (I'm looking at you Orphan Black and Bates Motel!)
5. What are your essentials for a perfect night in with Netflix?
Pyjamas and a big mug of coffee is perfect. If there's some popcorn then even better ;)
6. Recommend one series or film for someone else.
Just one?! Hmm.. Well in terms of TV shows you HAVE to watch Fargo...now! Ok, I'll recommend more than one because I'm a crazy rule breaker. You have to watch the film Ghost World because it's amazing in every single way. Also the TV shows Afterlife, Silk, and This is England are all brilliant.
I tag anyone who wants to give this a try...

2 comments:

  1. Oh my godddd I love Arrested Development, and Breaking Bad! Netflix has become my lifeline recently, and I got addicted to Daredevil and blitzed through all the episodes....definitely recommended!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't started Daredevil yet- it's on my to watch list though :) heard so much good stuff about it!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.