Holika Holika Waterdrop Tint Stick review...



I have such a back log of make up products to review I have no idea where to even start... today I thought I would go for the Waterdrop Tint Stick from one of my favourite Korean cosmetic brands Holika Holika.

The tint came in a cute card water drop package. I don't know about anyone else but for some reason I always like lip products that are housed in packaging that matches the shade of the lipstick... I don't know why! The shade I picked is 01 Waterdrop Cherry, which is actually swatches as more of a tomato red.

The tint has a strangely wet texture to the touch, although strangely when applied is quite dry and matte. In terms of pigmentation it is ok, but leans more to the sheer side giving a decent wash of colour.


It's also worth mentioning that after having this for a couple of months I've found it has dark lumps all over it, I'm not sure if I have a one from a bad batch but it now looks diseased and I'm sad to say it will be heading in the bin as it doesn't look useable :( which is a shame as it is a lovely everyday lip colour.

You can buy one here for £5.23 in a choice of 5 colours.

6 comments:

  1. Eek, it's a shame it's gone bad as it looks great. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh that's such a shame because the colour is super pretty! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. danniella josephine8 March 2015 at 19:52

    Gorgeous colour :O

    Such a shame it came to its demise quite early :(

    Dannie x

    www.famousinjapan.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know, I'm gutted as it was lovely :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was a lovely product, so disappointed! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. It was lovely, I'm hoping It was just a bad one and that it's not down to formula x

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.