Urban Decay X Pulp Fiction: Mrs. Mia Wallace lipstick...


I mentioned in a post not too long ago that I had bought the Mrs. Mia Wallace lipstick from the Urban Decay Pulp Fiction collection, and even though posting about a now sold out lipstick is a little pointless I couldn't resist. 

Pulp Fiction is one of my all time favourite films and as soon as Urban Decay announced a collection devoted to the classic film I knew resistance would be hard! I must admit when I first saw the range I was a little disappointed, but as a lipstick obsessive I just had to buy it...


I thought this was a nice touch with the packaging, Jules righteous man speech goes all the way down to the bottom of the box.


The lipstick shade is inspired by the lip colour Mia wears in the film. For some reason I thought it would be a good idea to hold the lipstick up to my Pulp Fiction poster to compare! The match is pretty spot on though.


The lipstick is a beautiful deep blood red colour, and is what I would describe as semi matte. The formula is really thick and creamy, but does drag a bit- I found it ever so slightly drying (I've never tried an Urban Decay lipstick before, so I don't know if that's typical.) This one definitely needs liner, or to be applied by a brush too, as it ends up really messy applied from the bullet. In terms of longevity, I was really impressed- it holds up very well. 

Overall I love this lipstick, and as a huge film fan love the idea of make up brands releasing collections inspired by films. There's so many possibilities! If you could choose a film to have a make up collection based on which would it be? I think I'd have to go for The Addams Family, although I admit the colour options are limited! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.