FOTD: pastel purple overload...



This was my attempt at an arty picture... haha 

Despite the fact that pastel purple make up really doesn't suit me I still cannot resist buying it all up. Lavender, lilac, whatever you want to call it- I just love the colour. So i decided to wear all lavender make up just for fun.

The stuff I used: Lioele Blooming Shimmer Pearl Base (sample sachet), Seventeen BB Cream, Benefit Fake Up concealer, Hello Kitty liquid eyeliner in Purple Fame (from Poundland), Tony Moly Delight Circle Lens Mascara, Etude House Water Colour Blusher in Lilac, and Mac Quite Cute lipstick mixed with Look Beauty Double Hit lip in Berry Blast.

With the winning combination of an old camera and an eternally unphotogenic face this was seriously the best picture I could come up with (╯◕_◕)╯┻━┻


Oh well. Are you drawn to colours that don't suit you, or is it just me?!

6 comments:

  1. Definitely, I always reach for the pretty pastel pink lip sticks but they look awful on me :( I still buy them anyway haha

    Jessica
    the.pyreflies.org

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha me too, oh well they are still pretty to look at! :)

      Delete
  2. I think the pastel purple looks lovely on you - I'm always a sucker for pastel pinks or really deep purples and they look AWFUL on me... Do I still buy them? Pfft. Of course I do.xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I'm glad I'm not the only one that has this problem!:)

      Delete
  3. You look lovely! I wish I could pull of berry tones like everyone else this autumn but they make me look like I have no mouth :')

    Danniella x
    www.famousinjapan.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) Haha, I have that problem with nude lipsticks! x

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.