Review: Missha The Style 3D Mascara...


I bought this Missha The Style 3D mascara on impulse when I saw it was on offer for just £2.45. Although I've heard a lot about the brand I've never tried anything by Missha (really need to try one of their hugely popular BB creams...)

The brush is a fairly standard style,which I tend to prefer and is quite narrow which makes applying a lot easier, especially if like me you have fairly small eyes. The formula is nicely thick and non sticky and dries quickly- although it doesn't leave your lashes feeling flaky or stiff.  

As you can see from the picture below the effect is fairly good- it's nothing mind blowing but I like it as a good all round every day mascara. It's easy to remove, and doesn't dry my lashes out. 


I got mine from this ebay seller.

P.S In case you were wondering that is my messy fringe not some wild brows...!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.