Illamasqua sales haul (and swatches)


I love it when Illamasqua have a sale! They are fast becoming one of my favourite make up brands and the sale is a great opportunity for me to add some bits to my collection ◕ ‿ ◕ Here's what i bought:


Cream blush in Dixie and Bare


Cream Pigment in Emerge and Liquid Metal in Resolute


and finally, a matte lipstick in Immodest.

I can't wait to try everything out- and once i have i will post some reviews.

Also i am an instagram newbie so if you are on there let me know, need some people to follow (mine

2 comments:

  1. You have picked up some amazing bits from the sale <3 this is still a brand that I need to try, may have to make a wishlist lol <3

    You can find me on insta too! mine is bowsandpearlsblog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got amazing products. I love Illamasqua xx

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.