Look Beauty Fresh Cheeks!


Other than lipstick my favourite item of make up is blush, especially cream blush. I am a big fan of these Fresh Cheeks from Look Beauty. They come in 3 shades, and cost just £5 (although they often have half price deals).


They come in cute packaging with a mirror on the back. The blush itself is very similar to the NYX cream blushes (which I also love)- very pigmented, soft and easy to blend. On the cheeks they give a beautiful dewy healthy glow. I especially love these for a Summer look.

The shades are all fairly natural colours that work great with most skin tones. They last pretty well throughout the day, my favourite shade is Melon, a bright pink. My sister wore it on her wedding day and It lasted until evening.


L-R Melon, Guava, Lychee.

Have you tried these?
(^_^)

2 comments:

  1. I've never seen a Look Beauty stand in my local Superdrug so I think I'm going to have to have a look around - they sound great! :D Lychee looks like a lovely colour!

    Love, Hails x | www.hayerlily.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've tried quite a few of their products and haven't been disappointed yet :) Their eyeshadows and lipsticks are both brilliant x

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.