Liebster Award (i tag YOU!)




Thank you to Nena at MadameNailPolish for nominating me :)

The Liebster Award is an award given to bloggers with less than 200 followers.
Rules: You must answer the questions that the blogger who nominated you suggested to you, you should also nominate 11 bloggers, and leave 11 questions for them to answer, you should also tell those bloggers that you have nominated them, and you must also link the person you have nominated by!


Questions from Nena:
1. What is your favourite nail polish colour ?
I love anything with glitter best :) but also love a good red every now and then too!
2.What do you prefer pants or skirts?
I like both, but if I had to choose I'd go for trousers.
3. TV or computer? 
Definitely computer (or laptop). I don't really watch much TV, I tend to watch dvds/ Netflix/ YouTube on my laptop. I also think I'd be LOST without internet access! 
3.Do you love sweet or salty foods? 
Hmm, well I have a major sweet tooth, so I'd go for sweet
4.What is the last movie you've seen and what did you think?
I saw World War Z at the cinema the other day. The CGI was brilliant in it, and the film was pretty good apart from the stupid ending. Brad Pitts hair was the star though haha ;) 
5.Who is your favourite fashion designer?
If I'm honest I don't have a favourite fashion designer. I'm not into designer labels, or what is the fashion. I prefer clothes that are to my own tastes, and style :) I like things a little quirky best. 
6.Which season do you like best and why?
Winter is my favourite just because I love Christmas, and Bonfire night and wrapping up in a scarf, and gloves and snuggling up inside in the evenings. I much prefer cold weather (and I'm not just saying that because today is a heat wave and I'm melting!). I also love the blossom in Spring too.
7.What song do you keep on like, every time when you hear it?
This question didn't translate too clearly, but my favourite music is by Garbage, and Queens of the Stone Age. I also love 50s and 60s music and my favourite feel good song that always gets me singing is That's Life by Frank Sinatra and anything by The Kinks!  
8.Who is / are your favourite YouTuber (s)?
My favourite YouTubers are:
Thedollydevine because she is a lovely friend and has great taste (and hair!)
Nicky for her bargain hauls
Leanashe23 for her amazingly creative make up looks, and
FoundOnFilm for her mamouth hauls!  
9.If you could choose any place in the world to live where would it be?
I don't know weather I'd be able to live anywhere else because I'm not good with change, but my dream is to one day visit Japan :) I'd also love to go on a road trip of the US too!
10.Twitter or Facebook?
Twitter! Facebook annoys me too much. The thing i love with twitter is that I can chat to a stranger from somewhere else in the world about beauty, blogging, tv shows etc...!

Rather than nominate 11 bloggers I nominate anyone who wants to take part :)
If you do, leave a comment and i'll add the link to this post.

My 10 questions for you...
1. What is your all time favourite film?
2. Which one make up product would you recommend the most?
3. Which type of blog posts do you most enjoy writing (or typing!)
4. Lipstick or lipgloss?
5. Who are your favourite bands/ singers?
6. Describe your style...
7. Now for a serious question... You have 10 minutes to do a trolley dash around a shop (not really, sorry) which shop would you choose?
8. Favourite place in the world you've visited?
9. 3 items you'd take to a desert island?
10. Who are your favourite Youtubers/ Bloggers (any recommendations) ?

Lovely bloggers who've posted the tag:
Bad Girls Do It Well


(^_^) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.