Tokyo Jazz Panda haul (✿◠‿◠)


I recently made an order with Tokyo Jazz Panda, a site i often used to shop from years ago. They don't seem to get much new stock in these days (´ヘ`;) but they are the only place i know that stocks Cram Cream products in the UK (anyone know of any others?)


My favourite item from my order is this Cram Cream ice cream tin, i love the colours! They also have a hamburger tin which I'm very tempted to order too. This was a very reasonable £2.99. Now I just need to decide how I'm going to use it, I think it will make a handy tin for my eyeliners.


I also ordered some Japan exclusive Sanrio sticker sheets. These were just 99p each and it was a lucky dip of which character you get. I ordered 2 sheets, but only got one so they kindly sent me 2 more (◕‿◕✿). I ended up with 2 Hello Kitty sheets, and a Little Twin Stars set.


Finally i got this San-X Mamegoma Sweets Factory stamper (99p). There were a few different designs, and i got this super cute one!

1 comment:

  1. Wow they all look so cute <3
    I would like to invite you to join my giveaway and win a pair of glasses from Firmoo.com. Visit me soon! :)

    http://victoria-coeurdor.blogspot.com/2013/06/new-firmoo-giveaway-win-pair-of.html#comment-form

    PS: I follow back contestants ;)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.