Glitterbomb Jewellery Haul (^_^)


Here's the contents of the amazing package that greeted me on Wednesday after making an order from Glitterbomb Jewellery. 

I found them through facebook. They make super cute laser cut items (^_^)


This cat necklace has to be my favourite... it's too CUTE! This came in my £15 lucky bag.


Also in my lucky bag was these beautiful earrings, and some dangle heart beaded earrings.


As well as the lucky bag i bought this glitter love heart ring <3 it's just the right size.


Also in my lucky bag was this adorable cat pocket mirror. I also ordered 2 pairs of love heart stud earrings, and a cute pink loveheart necklace for a friend :) All the necklaces come with a mirrored Glitterbomb tag.


The service was brilliant, and my order was posted mega quick. I also got lots of sweets in my parcel (^_^)

If you like cute & quirky jewellery i'd recommend checking them out!

For a closer look i have also uploaded a video here!

4 comments:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.