Etsy find: Kitsch Bitch Jewellery


Of late i've become just a *little* obsessed with Etsy, and my wishlist is ridiculous! I found a shop on there called Kitsch Bitch who make the cutest jewellery. After seeing their cameo necklaces with various people i requested a custom make from the the owner, who was very helpful and happy to oblige :)

I knew i wanted to have Shirley Manson in the necklace (the singer from band Garbage, and hero of mine). I got to pick the picture, colour of the cameo, and Kerry the owner sent me a few options of how the picture would be placed. As soon as it arrived (cutely gift wrapped) i was in love!


You can check out the store here (i've got my eye on the cat pastel earrings...)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.