My March favourites...



Here are my March favourites:

The Body Shop Shea Lip Butter -I put this on every night before i go to bed and i love it!
Nip+Fab Dark Circle Fixer -I'm not sure about it getting rid of dark circles (i wish!) but it is nice and soothing and makes the eye area plumped and soft.
Nip+Fab Night Fix -This is a a night cream with a gel texture. I really like the way this hydrates my skin without being too heavy.
Revlon Nearly Naked Foundation -as with everyone else i love this foundation, it just evens out the skin nicely, and is really light.
Kate UV Make up Base -This is a Japanese brand, and i love this. Better than any other make up base i've tried, and it doesn't have silicone in woo!
Collection Cream Puff in Cotton Candy -A matte lip cream, this smells AMAZING!
Revlon lip butter in Strawberry Shortcake -I'll never get bored of my lip butters and i've been in a pink mood lately.
Dainty Doll blush in My Girl -A beautiful soft pink colour with a little shimmer.
Rimmel Match Perfection creamy compact -I use this most days (i've reviewed it here http://shellsenseless.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/rimmel-match-perfection-creamy-compact.html)
OPI nail polish in Skyfall -I know it's not really a Spring shade, but i love a deep red, and this one is my new favourite.



(^_^)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.